Why choose Runway van tyres?
Even though Runway tyres have a cheap price tag they don't compromise on quality and safety, guaranteeing that motorists get value for money time and time again. The good value tyre ranges all offer great grip and are wear-resistant.
How to buy Runway van tyres online with Protyre
It’s easy to find new car tyres and book a fitting date with Protyre. In just a few simple steps, we’ll help you order the right tyres for your car – and get you booked in at one of our 157 local garages on a date that works for you. All it takes is a few minutes to buy your new car tyres online. Here’s how the process works:
- Find your car tyres online: Enter your car registration and we’ll find the perfect new tyres for your car
- Choose your local garage: With 157 Protyre garages in the UK, find your nearest to get your car tyres fitted
- Book a tyre fitting date: Pick your preferred date. We can even do same-day tyre fitting on 1,000+ car tyres
- 5-Star Service: Buy your car tyres online from us and you’ll also receive award-winning service
Runway van tyres at Protyre - Same Day Fitting Available
We have a great range of van tyres for sale. Here are some key options to look out for:
- Runway Enduro 926 Enduro Tyre is made by leading mid range tyre manufacturer GT Radial who are one of the top ten tyre manufacturers in the world. New enhanced V-shape streamlined pattern with two vertical tread grooves which gives assured high speed stability in both dry and wet conditions. Optimized variable pitch pattern design with outstanding handing combined with smooth and quite drive. Solid centre area provides steering precision with exhilarating driving performance. Full nylon jointless cap ply improves uniformity and tyre stability
Equal Force Carcass with dimensional stability polyester provides comfort and excellent steering response
- Runway Enduro SUV
Giti Tire has launched the Runway Enduro SUV, a new tyre designed for highway use in the entry level mid-range sector. Angelo Giannangeli, Giti Tire marketing director for passenger car and light truck – Europe, explained that the tyre delivers to consumers a strong combination of performance and durability at a good price point.
The Enduro SUV delivers strong braking in dry conditions, good traction on all slippery surfaces, safe braking and handling on wet roads and a comfortable quiet drive.
The Enduro SUV features wide longitudinal grooves for excellent wet performance, lateral grooves for efficient water evacuation, an asymmetrical pattern for stiffness and stability and a grooved central rib for even force distribution and regular wear.
- Runway Enduro AT Special block tread design with multiple sipes. Open shoulder grooves and wide lugs, full nylon cap ply and high-tension bead. Optimum on and off road traction, superior all surface traction for all weather conditions, Improves stability and handling, excellent load bearing support, steering and cornering
- Runway Enduro 816 Four wide circumferential grooves, Silica compound, Equal Force Carcass construction and extended shoulder grooves. Provides efficient water evacuation and outstanding wet performance reduces rolling resistance while providing exceptional grip in wet and dry road conditions. Improves uniformity and tyre stability and provides comfort and excellent steering response. Excellent cornering stability
Looking for advice on Runway van tyres?
- If you are not sure if your tyres need to be replaced, please book your vehicle in for a free tyre safety check. Our qualified fitters will be able to assess the condition of your tyres and talk you through the next steps.