How to Buy Michelin Motorcycle tyres online with Protyre
It’s easy to find new tyres and book a fitting date with Protyre. In just a few simple steps, we’ll help you order the right tyres for your motorcycles – and get you booked in at one of our 30+ local garages on a date that works for you. All it takes is a few minutes to buy your new tyres online. Here’s how the process works:
- Find your motorbike tyres online: we have hundreds of motorcycle tyres available.
- Choose your local garage: With 30+ motorcycle garages in the UK, find your nearest to get your tyres fitted
- Book a tyre fitting date: Pick your preferred date. We can even do same-day tyre fitting on many tyres
- 5-Star Service: Buy your motorcycle tyres online from us and you’ll also receive award-winning service
Buy Michelin Motorcycle Tyres at Protyre
- The Michelin Pilot Power 2CT is a road tyre with an excellent pedigree. The dual-compound technology allows riders to achieve a cornering lean of up to 51.2°, which is unheard of for road tyres. Taking advantage of Michelin's research and development for Moto GP, the Pilot Power 2CT tyres are designed to provide both fantastic grip and unparalleled durability, in diverse weather and road conditions. Mixing hard with soft compounds allows these tyres to be long-lasting and offer excellent grip in wet conditions.
- Michelin Pilot Street tyres are designed for the smaller motorcycle, such as the Aprilia AF1. This tyre has been constructed for use in urban environments, offering the rider both safety and durability.
- The Michelin Road 5 tyre is a premium tyre designed to offer exceptional grip in wet conditions. Combining the Michelin Dual Compound technologies developed in the 2CT and 2CT+ ranges, the Road 5's combination of hard and soft compounds as well as the siped tread offers unparalleled grip in wet conditions, without compromising performance in dry conditions. Under testing, the Road 5 tyre provides fantastic braking in the wet even when in a 50% worn condition.
- Michelin City Grip tyres are scooter tyres named in honour of its primary function: urban riding. The Progressive Sipe Technology is where the 'Grip' part of the tyres name comes in, as this is designed to eliminate sliding in wet conditions, as well as on hazards like maintenance hole covers. Designed to fit scooters such as the Peugeot Trekker 100 and the Hyosung GPS 125 Grand Prix, this tyre is ideally suited for big-engined and big-wheeled scooters.
We have partnered with credit experts Klarna to offer two interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ options to customers. Customers can choose to 'Pay in 3' or 'Pay in 30,’ at no extra charge. 'Pay in 30' is a basic payment deferment option, where customers will pay for their tyres in 30 days after purchasing, whereas 'Pay in 3' divides the total cost into three instalments, the first due at the time of purchase, the second and third due on days 30 and 60 respectively. If you need your motorcycle tyres checked, or are looking to replace your existing tyres with a new set, simply speak to one of our tyre professionals, located at a garage near you. To find your nearest Protyre garage, simply enter your postcode into the search function. If you want to discuss your needs over the phone, simply give your local branch a call and our qualified fitters will be more than happy to help.
Looking for advice on Michelin Motorcycle tyres?
If you are not sure if your tyres need to be replaced, please book your vehicle in for a free tyre safety check. Our qualified fitters will be able to assess the condition of your tyres and talk you through the next steps.