Dunlop’s race-to-road philosophy of producing high performance sports tyres continues with the new SportSmart Mk3. Its Dynamic Front Formula (DFF) design construction combined with innovative compound composition offer improved grip and performance, in all conditions. This ensures the Mk3 pushes the envelope of what’s possible, to match the performance of the latest hypersport bikes and supernakeds.
- New compound blend provides increased rider confidence on wet surfaces
- Innovative new tread pattern provides exceptional handling in all conditions
- High Surface Area silica offers improved durability and exceptional wet performance
- Multi-Tread (MT) technology increases cornering side grip and mileage
INNOVATIVE NEW TREAD PATTERN
- The new tread pattern takes elements from RoadSmart III and SportSmart TT, to provide both rapid warm-up, efficient water evacuation and even wear to cope with demanding use. The result? Supreme performance in all road conditions and enhanced feedback for optimal rider confidence.
NEW COMPOUND BLEND
- All new compound blend which combines wet grip resin in the shoulder compound with silica and ultra-fine carbon black. This provides increased safety margin on wet surfaces and better outright performance within a wider operating range.
REVISED DYNAMIC FRONT PROFILE
- The dynamic front mold profile shape has been revised to meet the needs of demanding road riders and extreme track application. This finds the rare balance between lower steering effort and optimum turn-in grip, to give you enhanced feedback for supreme confidence in the front when braking and turning.