Why choose Yokohama car tyres?
Yokohama has been manufacturing high quality tyres for almost one hundred years. Due to the extensive research, development and testing carried out at Yokohama, they have been able to develop advanced compounds and safe, long-lasting tyre designs. A number of Yokohama car tyres are nominated as approved original equipment by car manufacturers – a significant endorsement of their high quality.
How to buy Yokohama car tyres online with Protyre
It’s easy to find new tyres and book a fitting date with Protyre. In just a few simple steps, we’ll help you order the right tyres for your car and get you booked in at one of our 160+ local garages on a date that works for you. All it takes is a few minutes to buy your new tyres online. Here’s how the process works:
- Find your car tyres online: Enter your car registration and we’ll find the perfect new tyres for your car.
- Choose your local garage: With 160+ Protyre garages in the UK, find your nearest to get your car tyres fitted
- Book a tyre fitting date: Pick your preferred date. We can even do same-day tyre fitting on 1,000+ car tyres
- 5-Star Service: Buy your car tyres online from us and you’ll also receive award-winning service
Yokohama car tyres at Protyre – Same Day Fitting Available
- Yokohama V103S The Yokohama V103S is a low noise, high performance tyre designed for sports cars, supercars and other vehicles with a no-nonsense approach to going places. The V103S continues to provide premium performance even at speeds most of us rarely witness except on track days, and yet maintains fantastically comfortable noise performance. The run-flat version of the V103S has strengthened side-walls and shoulders designed to get you home safely or to a garage safely even if a tyre is punctured and loses all its pressure. This tyre is a serious piece of kit at the top of the range, and can only help to enhance your driving.
- Yokohama V103B Another tyre in the same range is the V103B. It has been approved by Audi, Volkswagen and Porsche as original equipment. This tyre exceeded all the safety, performance and handling requirements set out by the manufacturer during development and testing, and offers superb handling in wet or dry conditions, as well as low noise and a great ride quality. The asymmetric tread design allows for water to be expelled from beneath the tread in wet conditions, whilst also improving overall balance and ride comfort.
- Yokohama BluEarth Those who hold environmental values dear, but who also want to enjoy a sporty tyre, will appreciate the Yokohama BluEarth. This tyre is explicitly designed with green and socially-friendly values in mind. The main market for this tyre is high-performance cars, and it works effectively with hybrid as well as petrol and diesel-powered vehicles.
- Yokohama A008 The Yokohama A008 has a distinctive tread pattern, and is currently only available for the smaller car. The A008 is a favourite choice for the king of all small cars – the classic Mini Cooper.
Looking for advice on Yokohama car tyres?
If you are not sure if your tyres need to be replaced, please book your vehicle in for a free tyre safety check. Our qualified fitters will be able to assess the condition of your tyres and talk you through the next steps.