How to buy Yokohama car tyres online with Protyre
Here at Protyre, we want to make it quick and easy to buy Yokohama car tyres online. That’s why you can order yours in a few simple steps, which we’ve explained below:
Step 1 – enter your car registration into the box on this page and we’ll show you the best car tyres for your vehicle.
Step 2 – select which Protyre garage you’d like to get your tyres fitted. We have 157 garages across the UK, so you’re sure to find one close to you.
Step 3 – choose a tyre fitting date that suits your schedule. If you need to get back on the road quickly, we may even be able to fit them the same day, depending on which car tyres you choose.
Yokohama car tyres at Protyre - Same Day Fitting Available
- The Yokohama V103S is a low noise, high performance tyre designed for sports cars, supercars and other vehicles with a no-nonsense approach to going places. The V103S continues to provide premium performance even at speeds most of us rarely witness except on track days, and yet maintains fantastically comfortable noise performance. The run-flat version of the V103S has strengthened side-walls and shoulders designed to get you home safely or to a garage safely even if a tyre is punctured and loses all its pressure. This tyre is a serious piece of kit at the top of the range, and can only help to enhance your driving.
- Another tyre in the same range is the V103B. It has been approved by Audi, Volkswagen and Porsche as original equipment. This tyre exceeded all the safety, performance and handling requirements set out by the manufacturer during development and testing, and offers superb handling in wet or dry conditions, as well as low noise and a great ride quality. The asymmetric tread design allows for water to be expelled from beneath the tread in wet conditions, whilst also improving overall balance and ride comfort.
- Those who hold environmental values dear, but who also want to enjoy a sporty tyre, will appreciate the Yokohama BluEarth. This tyre is explicitly designed with green and socially-friendly values in mind. The main market for this tyre is high-performance cars, and it works effectively with hybrid as well as petrol and diesel-powered vehicles.
- The Yokohama A008 has a distinctive tread pattern, and is currently only available for the smaller car. The A008 is a favourite choice for the king of all small cars - the classic Mini Cooper.
Looking for advice on Yokohama car tyres?
- If you are not sure if your tyres need to be replaced, please book your vehicle in for a free tyre safety check. Our qualified fitters will be able to assess the condition of your tyres and talk you through the next steps.