Daniel and the team pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service. The centre known as Tyre and Auto Emsworth joined the Protyre network in 2016. The centre specialises in mechanical repairs as well as supplying and fitting tyres for cars, vans and 4x4s from all leading manufacturers, including Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Continental. Daniel and the team will be pleased to provide advice on the best tyres to meet your driving requirements. Why not visit our centre to get the best advice from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available. Book MOT and Servicing online now.
Car MOT in Emsworth
Car MOT in Emsworth specialise in low-cost MOT’s, with prices starting from only £29.95. As one of the largest DVSA-approved test centre networks in the country, thousands of vehicles pass their MOT with Protyre every year. We ensure that all vehicles are inspected to impeccable standards and are given their MOT certificate.
If you are looking for a sensibly-priced class 4 MOT at Emsworth, then you can easily book online using our automated booking system. For even greater convenience, Protyre offers same day MOT tests, allowing you to be in and out of the garage in just a couple of hours, taking the stress out of worrying about last-minute availability.
Car Servicing in Emsworth
Car Servicing in Emsworth offers three main car servicing packages: The Gold, Silver and Bronze packages. The Bronze package provides a check-up service and is perfect for those who cover high mileage, or frequently use their vehicle to travel around town. The Bronze package is designed to give motorists peace of mind between annual services and includes a battery check, inspection and top up of anti-freeze and an oil and filter change. The Silver package is an interim service package which maintains vehicle efficiency for longer and reduces the risk of breakdown. This makes it a superb choice for those who have recently purchased a vehicle which has not been serviced for a while. This package consists of everything included in the Bronze package, in addition to inspection of electrical component, together with brake pads, battery terminals, timing belt, alternator and more. Gold package is a full service package which is suitable for anybody who is looking for for hassle-free motoring and peace of mind whilst out on the road. This package includes all of the Bronze and Silver benefits, as well as a tyre condition check, radiator inspection, brake/disc drum check and engine inspection.
Tyres in Emsworth
When it comes to buying tyres, there are seemingly endless brands and models available and the choice can feel overwhelming. So what factors should you take into account when deciding which tyres to get? And what different tyres are available?
The type of tyres that will best suit you will be determined by a number factors including expected mileage, the type of vehicle you drive, when you drive, on what surfaces, and your budget. If you don’t use your car very often, you may not need to opt for premium tyres and you won’t need to change them as often. As a general rule, front tyres should be changed at around the 15-20,000 mile mark, whilst rears should last longer. This is partly dependent on the tyres themselves because premium tyres will last longer than cheaper options.
Tyres for passenger cars will be very different to those for SUVs, vans, or off-road vehicles. Your vehicle’s manual should give you a good indication as to which make and model of tyres are most suitable. Drivers use their cars for a variety of different purposes such as commuting, long-distance journeys, track driving, or off-road driving. The purpose for which you predominantly use your car is a major factor in tyre choice. Most manufacturers make summer, winter and all-season tyres. Summer tyres will perform best in dry conditions, winter ones in harsher conditions and all-season models in a variety of weather conditions.
This is a serious consideration as a new set of tyres can be a significant investment. As a rule of thumb, mid-range tyres are believed to offer the best value for money. Budget tyres may cost less but won’t last as long. Tyres tend to be divided into three categories: premium, budget, and mid-range. As the names suggest, this categorisation is based upon quality and price.
Well-known brands that produce premium tyres include; Bridgestone, Continental, Goodyear, and Pirelli. Budget brands include Autogrip and Runway. Mid-range brands provide the best value including Falken and Sumitomo. At Protyre, we offer a number of free checks, including tyre checks. We also stock a wide range of tyres and our qualified fitters will be able to advise you if you need additional guidance. Why not book in for your free tyre check with our experts today? Appointments can be made online with same day fitting available. Buy tyres in Emsworth near me.
Other Services in Emsworth
- Emsworth offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Emsworth auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Emsworth garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Emsworth offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as Air Con, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered in Emsworth.